Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New to Blog

Well I decided to tackle to world of blogging. Jeremy and I are pretty busy, and I think that this is probably the fastest way to keep everyone in the loop. This past couple of months have gone by really fast and I can't believe that it is already March. Jeremy has been working pretty much non-stop. I have been thinking of new craft ideas and am starting to make quilts. Our baby is growing great and we go in on the 23rd for our next visit with the doctor. Ever since I have gotten pregnant I have heard nothing but "when can we find out what it is" from Jeremy. You could say that he is and over excited expecting father, but I would not expect anything less of him. We are still getting use to the house and finishing painting it. Jeremy is a little bummed that his "game" room is now going to be the Baby's room, but I am sure he thinks it is a great trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment