Sunday, March 13, 2011

So Jeremy and I had a great weekend at my parent's house. We visited my dad for his birthday, and played some games. The sad thing is that I think I have gone to my parent's ward more since we have moved then I have been to our new ward. I have the week off from watching Erin, so I am planning on scrubbing my house from top to bottom, and even picking out some colors to paint the other rooms in our house. We have painted every room except for our guest bedroom, the baby's room and the hallway and stairs up-stairs. Jeremy is trying to get a better job at one of the mines or plants around here, and has an interview on Wednessday. So hopefully we have some good news from that. The pregnancy is going great and I don't know who is more excited for our new little arrival my parent's or Jeremy. Well we had a great Sunday today and I hope everyone else does too.

No comments:

Post a Comment